Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
♥This is LOVE♥
Wednesday, November 7, 2007


I think the word that has been defined the most is the word LOVE. Action speaks louder than words so why define it? haha...There are no written words to describe love. Looking at a sunset together with that special person. That is love. Telling each other how good you feel around them. That is love. If all the stars in the sky look brighter to you when your with your guy or girl. That is love. Going for a walk and not wanting it to end. That is love. Not wanting to get off the phone at 3 in the morning. That is love. Getting a flutter feeling in your stomach when you see that person. That is love. Having more fun with that person than any one else you know. That is love. Holding on to each other as you tumble down a snow covered hill. That is love. Action speak louder than words .


♥TIMIE♥



<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>