Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
Sunday, December 2, 2007


1. I love eating. Sobra! Kahit nagrereklamo ako sa weight ko, di ko pa rin maiwasan di kumain. Ewan ba parang lagi akong gutom...hahaha

2. I'm taking up education byt the virtue of no choice.lol..I nver dreamt of becoming a teacher. I don't have anything against it, it's just that it's not really my cup of tea.

3. Nagbbite a rin ako ng nails ko...hahaha

4. Insomniac ako. Three years na. Maaga na ang 11 o 12 na tulog ko. Minsan di ako nakakatulog talaga. Pinipilit ko na lang minsan para di naman ako masyadong bangag tingnan pag pumasok sa school.hehe

5. Mahilig ako magdaldal pero pag sinasalang sa mga contest sa school naiiyak ako sa kaba...hehe

6. I love fries....and CHICKEN!!! pag pumupunta kami jollibee o mcdo, di mawawala ang Cheezy Cheese Fries at extra large fries sa inoorder ko..hehe..pero pag ang pinuntahan namin, walang binebentang fries, CHICKEN!!! (joanna, pareho?haha)

7. I love net surfing, chatting, basta may kinalaman sa internat..haha...dahil na din isa ito sa means of communication namin ni Tin.

The Rules:*Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.Joanna*Pick 10 others you would like to get to know better.Ate Makis, Karen, Abi. Let them know you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.* And don’t forget to give them the rules.Have fun answering and looking forward to getting to know you guys more! ^__^



-konti pa lang nasa link ko eh....kaya tatlo lang muna..hehe..:)



<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>