Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
another Christmas for me...
Tuesday, December 25, 2007


There are great things from the previous year that I never bothered to acknowledge. Things that I'd never tried to search for its importance. I thought everything I had was just "ok, it's destined to be mine, so be it" "ok, i have it, what now?" I've set on my mind that I can't have something forever, that things come and go. I don't want to value things coz I might end up hurting when those things are gone. I always see the bad things in life that sucks.I'd never been thankful for having something for the last two years but I make up this year.

This year is different for me, I've come up with many realizations in life that really counts, that if only I dig more before it won't be hard for me dealing with life. Here are the things I am thankful for:

*Tin - you rock my world!!! =) thank you for helping me realize things, for believing in me..you give the world back to me...mwah!!! i love you so much!!!
*my family - you are part of everything I am and will be
*friends - those who have proven and shown me what really true friends are
*"so-called friends" - for showing me what i should not be
*each new day - means another life...i've been given so many chances to live..and i'll continue living til He allows me to
*world - coz this is where we are...it may be in chaos at times, but this is still the best gift God has given
***GOD!!! - the source of everything
***and i'm thankful that I've learned to be thankful for the things I have right now and I'll be having later...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>