Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
LAST BLOW for 2007
Monday, December 31, 2007


for the last time this year 2007, i let myself cry....cry not because of pain and disappointments but of joy...


2007 has given me so much pain in the beginning yet it also gives me more happiness later that i thought i'll never have very soon...it's been given sooner than expected...God loves me so much...:)

ok, these things/events took place this year and are what i am crying for:

*i cry because i already have that 'SOMEONE' whom i thought i'd never have but God is so great for giving me a chance to be with her, be happy again and keep her....i'l do everything to keep her forever...promise....
*i cry for joy knowing that i had lost people who are not worth keeping
*i cry for all the things i had survived
*i cry for the few people i have kept till now and to the few new ones im sure are true to me
*i cry for joy that i had been hurt badly as it became a passport to what TIMIE IS now..

i will always give credit to the pain 2007 had given me, coz it taught me what it's like to deal with hardships and prepares me to a worse battle that lies ahead...i know it..why? it's life...after all, these things will bring me to the real joy that i know i truly deserve =)

i have it already but i know i can be happier....God knows what i'm asking for...only Him knows..=)




<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>