Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
Tuesday, December 18, 2007


well, as i was contemplating about what happened to our bunso, gia, and tardi, I've come to a conclusion and I know this is what i had been gone through before and now, it's gia's turn to go through this, that being hurt is a must for everyone to know our weaknesses and overcome it for us to be a better and stronger person. There are other realizations that i've come up to - that in every relationship, there should be a balance, a balanced amount of feelings between the couple...that some relationships end because one loves too much and the other loves too little...too many to mention...

It breaks my heart that some people who are close to me have to go through this. I know how it feels 'coz I used to be in their sitch, being hurt, crushed, broken, shattered and what usually causes it? LOVE...

It's not wrong to love someone so deeply, to love them more than you do with anyone in this world but the hard thing there is not being loved in return the same amount you've given them, not even half of it and loving them continuously eventhough they've already hurt and left you. It is something that needs a lot of effort to not let it go over you. It would surely feel like hell and you'd think it's the end of the world, maybe it is. Because the person we love became our world and then all of a sudden POOF!!! they're gone. Good for me coz I'm happy. I have Tin and she's all that I need to have. THANK GOD!!!

I'm still thinking of ways how to make Gia feel better but I'm finding a hard time to do it. Sure I had my ways before of moving on but it doesn't mean it would work for others. Maybe,all I can do now, together with the two ate's, is to never leave her side (not physically though) and to atleast try cheering her up in our little ways. Letting her feel that we're with her.

to our Bunso, we're just here for you...ate tim, ate tin, and ate jc...

cry your heart out till it pains no more...we love you...




<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>