Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
DREAMS AND WHAT-NOTS
Sunday, May 10, 2009


Yesterday was the worst day of my life. Yet.

I talked to my mom about my plans of enrolling in UP Open University, but she refused to listen to me before I tell her all my plans!

It's a NO! A BIG NO!

What's next?

They'll send me to a school here or I work.

She doesn't know I wanna do both at the same time. Please listen, Ma!!!

I know it's gonna hurt you but I will live my life!

and that's an adventure!

Let me grow!

I love you.



<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>