Blog profile Links Etcetera Credits
About Me

Timie.18 y.o.Pale-skinned.Boring.Quiet at home.Noisy outside.Lethargic.♥ surfing the net.Lazy.Bum.Crazy.Bipolar.

Disclaimer

My blog. My craziness. My world. My life. All here. My rants and raves, if you wanna hear. This is the place where I express myself thrugh words. Hate me, not!

Tagboard


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
November 2009
July 2010

Quick Links

Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Facebook
Multiply
Wishlist

Macbook Pro
Canon EOS 400D
Polaroid Camera
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch (16GB)
Sony Walkman NWZ-A729


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Timie
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
Monday, May 18, 2009


I was lazy to get up today --- too lazy to talk, too lazy to move, too lazy to think.

I had talked to my mom and it wasn't good. They don't understand. They can't understand. I was crying the whole I was in our room 'til I fell asleep. It's been really hard for me, then here comes goodbye. I won't get into details, though.

So yea, I managed to use the pc and checked Perry's blog, a very inspiring blog indeed. Thanks Pe. I owe you one again. I don't know. I was moved by your words.

I quote some:

FOLLOW THE THINGS THAT MADE YOU HAPPY.


Sure! And the things that will make me happy.

I have thought of giving it up, but now I'll try even harder. I love you, Perry Paul G. Lamanilao ♥



<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Old Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>